Friday, September 5, 2008

MERDEKA CALSS DECORATION


Hey...




Well...


Actually...this post...I wanna to post it quite a long time ago already...but i am quite busy this week...so...i kinda like post this blog a little late..


So...yeah!



My class did the decoration the day before the day that the teachers all examin...and as well as we do the finishing touches the day...such as the eagle at the left..my calssmates just play around SHIT!
And again LAST MINUTE rule!!


Well...we did not win anythin,but we all had a great time there...some of us lost our voices like me...we also enjoy yelling at each other to get the job done!




by-ALEX.W



2 comments:

Baby Blur said...

of course cool lar
eh, the pic so cool also
beautiful lor
haha
-winnie-

Evening Scapes said...

heheX..tq...n its all thx to my frenz!

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER