Monday, September 8, 2008

NEW INTREST-GRAPHIC DESIGN


Both of these images are too small:



Hey!!!




Um...so yeah!Well...I found it cool and so awe-struck by all the graphic design




Well, this particular amazing art pieces can really challenge you to be more imaginative coz eveything goes wrong in doing a piece,you can still make it right!




When doing a graphic art piece,the person him/herself must have to do tonnes and tonnes of research,also be imaginative and well prepare and most impotantly:having a creative thinking in mind,because a graphic piece is much more complicated when you are doing it than you actually seeing it by detail!


So,I really wanna say thank you,to all the graphic artises that done a good job creating cool graphic materials to help people!
by-ALEX.W

4 comments:

Baby Blur said...

wei tat ur design arr
hai yo so ...
haha
wat lar
juz dunno write wat mah
n my blog was so long de mah
sometimes also got write u mah
haha
eh, thrusday so happy de
i make u so happy arr. rite?
-winnie-

Evening Scapes said...

yea...

owh..

yea..

cool~

yea lo

xD
so cute ar u
xD

PandaEyes95 said...

i didn't know u were the artistic type...
that's cool, that's cool

if u wanna see more amazing artwork, u should visit this website:
http://www.deviantart.com/#

btw, i'm Alexis.

peace out

Evening Scapes said...

hey alexis..

um yeahh
xD
heheX

wu great to hav u blogging too oo!!

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER