Thursday, October 30, 2008

GET OVER IT!FEARS & PHOBIAS!!


I will be having my Australian-board guitar exam tomorrow...
Gosh~I am not scared...(duh)...my brain is in deep deep confusion and insane-ess...
In fact....I am VERY SCARED ...I suppossed?...
Uhh...I MUST overcome...this... FEAR...
___________________________________________________________

Uhh...so...is a FEAR...I do recognized it...(cool~)...
It's really...REALLY doesn't feel any pretty or good about whats going to happen next!!
Now...my both of my eyes are flooded with tears...(uhh TSUNAMI..?UNDERWATER WORLD...)
My legs are getting weak...(GOTTA STABALISE REALLY...)

~ITS ALL TRUE

Well...it ain't really so bad..when I actually think back of my last recent new FEAR ...I have now realized...that...I am actually afraid of HEIGHTS?...( OWH MY GOD! )...Man!!!Thinking back when I was in Penang..Uhh...the mall...gosh...( even the GREAT CANYON iznt that bad...or may be...PAVALLION..uhh.. TIMES SQUARE... yea~)
So...back in line...,
Uhh...legs were shaking...sweating(a little I guess?)...
My heart...PUMPED A HUGE VOLUME OF BLOOD MORE THAN EVER...(too much?xD)
Well...yea...but, that all isn't that frightning when it comes to my worst fears! WHICH ARE

spiders & CLOWNS..!
SPIDERS:Uhh....fear of spiders...(I am a girl?)...yea...everyone thinks that...xD...but...spider-man...he is cool...(but not as cool as BATMAN though)

CLOWNS:Uhh....that 'creature' is the most scariest 'thing' in this EARTH...I have this fear when i was still a child..(like about 5 years old?)...uhh...about 8 years has been passed...and it still remains...
Well....this also includes...the rubbing/friction between metal utensils-spoons,forks
This creeping sound...makes my body weak and i can't even resist it sometimes...I will be like...goin crazy?..xD
Well...umm...xD
Now guyz..you know my fears huh..?=.=!
Uhh...I am STILL MOVING ALONG WITH STRENGTH!!!
WHOOOOOOOOO000000ooooooooOO!!!!!
-whatever-

GOD BLESS~
PEACE~ &

TAKE CARE!




by-ALEX.W

1 comment:

~Brendon~ said...

Is Me macha!!!

Ban MooN!!!!!!!

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER