Sunday, October 5, 2008

METRO STATION



Hey!!..


I wanna introduce you guyz to this awesome new kick-ass band!


It is formed not so long ago and now this band has become multi-sucessful!


What i am talking about is, the self-title 2008 album and the number 1 hit song in Malaysia,shake it...this is METRO STATION


Well..it is actually opened by TRACE CYRUS(Miley Cyrus's borther) & also MANSON MUSSO(Mitchel Musso's borther)...METRO STATION consists of 4 members...TRACE and MUSSO are the vocalist and guitarist in METRO STATION...and 2 more handle in keyboards(rhythm) and the other one is drums!


My favourite song from them is DISCO!!!...all the songs come in good with acoustic too!


Hope you guyz will support them!


METRO STATION ROCKS!


by-ALEX.W

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER