Wednesday, December 2, 2009

YEAR END TROOP KINTA01 CAMP- KUALA SEPETANG


One word to describe this camp,

!AWESEOME!


Well,
I enjoyed this camp form the start till the end!
Our Annual camp started on the 27th of November till 29th of November 2009.

I gained alot of experiences throughout this fantastic camp!
Firstly, I would like to thank God,
I would like to thank all the Scoutmasters:
Mr. Selvin, Mr. Lau, Mr. Alex, Mr. Kin Hon, Mr Jet Son and Mr. Lee
the Exco panels:
Woo Cheng Fei, Arun Kumar and Sachin Rai
for making this camp a successful one yet a very very memorable one for me too!

We have visited alot of places and discovered a whole lot of facts that we think we know about Mangroove swamps.
The days that we've spent were simply perfect!
The troop enjoyed the Scout Nite this camp!
I heard that the opening of the Scout Nite was fabulous but some of us missed it!
*Its alright!*



Not forgetting the well planned activities that carried out by them!=)

Finally,
For those who are still ill and recovering, get well soon!
Thank you and God bless.

For more information and pictures,
please view the Scout blog.
Thank you.



By- Alex WHP

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER