Thursday, October 7, 2010

BRINGING BACK CHILHOOD TIMES


BLUE was in my head since last week.I just can't seem to get them out of my head.
WELL THEN,

Blue is an English boy band, consisting of four singers: Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan, Duncan JamesAntony Costa. The band has had success in both the United Kingdom and international arena as well
They were originally formed in 2001 but unfortunately splitted in 2005
We all admired BLUE when we were young.
and

ALL RISE (2001) was their first debut album followed by ONE LOVE (2002) and GUILTY (2003)

Fortunately, before BLUE was shattered, they managed to launch a collaboration single with the icon, Elton John. It is sure nice to bring them back in our mind once in awhile because seriously, they are very very good.

LONG LIVE BLUE
CHEERS


-COMPILED BY,WHP-
God Bless



No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER