Friday, October 8, 2010

WHAT'S HOT IN THE KITCHEN?



As we know,
Scandinavian Cooking is a very fresh cooking concept for everyone to try.
First of all,
Scandinavian cooking is from Scandinavia
Scandinavia is a multiple group of countries and nations combined all together in

northern Europe
Mainly,

Aland Island
Faroe Island
Greenland
Norway
Denmark
Finland
Iceland
Sweden


This style of cooking features the freshness of ingredients
BELIEVE IT
It just has the smooth balancing meal concept

For me personally,
everything about this cooking style is in fusion
It features a mix of
Danish dishes
Swedish dishes
Europe dishes

altogether

Scandinavian cooking is all about spices, lemons, and greens (leaves) not forgetting a 'must-have' source- BEEF,MUTTON and FISH
These are the essential ingredients for the Scandinavians to cook on
They utterly prefer baking and grilling than frying or steaming.

Well for more,
Do check them out in Channel 702 -Diva Universal
or
www.scandcook.com


-SELF-COMPILED BY,WHP-
God Bless

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER