Thursday, December 2, 2010

FAR EAST MOVEMENT - FREE WIRED


An electro pop quatered band

Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif and
DJ Virman
This band is influenced with Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Filipino

They are based in Los Angeles, California

JUST SO YOU KN
OW,
They were the ones who sang 'Round Round' in The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift
LIKE A G6 was a Hit, worldwide, platinum sales

They featured various artists in their debut record, FREE WIRED
such as:
  • Ryan Tedder
  • Stereotypes
  • The Cataracs and Dev
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Mohombi
  • Keri Hilson
  • Vincent Frank
  • Kayla Kai
  • Roger Sanchez and Kannoby
Well, the track listing for Free Wired-

1 Girls On The Dance Floor - Stereotypes
2 Like A G6 - The Cataracs and D
ev
3 Rocketeer - Ryan Tedder
4
If I Was You - Snoop Dogg
5
She Owns The Night - Mohombi
6 So What?
7
Don't Look Now - Keri Hilson
8
Fighting For Air -Vincent F
rank
9
White Flag - Kayla Kai
10
2gether - Roger Sanchez a
nd Kanobby

My favourite track form them is RO
CKETEER

Well, keep track of them on,

fareastmovement.com


*FAR EAST MOV
EMENT*



-BY, WHP-
God Bless

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER