Wednesday, December 1, 2010

READING OBESSION


READING
Ahhhh

I am so so into reading lately

NON-FICTION books are my picks

'Expand you mind and widen your knowledge by reading.' -
This is what everyone says

But

For me,
Reading brings me joy and obssesion


Since little, I was a huge fan of non- fiction books
And
It still remains till today
However, there is an addition to my reading interest,
language books

Well, I am currently reading
How To Avoid Common Errors In English- Where Bad Grammar Happens To Good People
by,
Anne Batko/ Edward Rosenheim

VERY, VERY INFORMATIVE
I just
love how they complied all the bits and pieces altogether to form a
very informative material

This book has all my answers to my questions that I've been asking in my head for a very long time
For example-

In the simple 'Past Tense',

The agreement of 'I' is 'was'
while,
The agreement of 'You' is 'were'

But
why can we see 'I' and 'were' as together?
- 'IF I WERE YOU', is an appropriate sentence

Find out why from this book
Well,
I am also into Chicken Soup series


And
ALOT
MORE


Please,
love your books



-BY,WHP-
God Bless


No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER