Monday, August 11, 2008

SOLID INK COMPANY




Hey there!!




Thats something very cool goin on in my class and i wanna to share it to you guyz!


It's like totally awseome!!


We all had a small company doing cool busniess

That includes: tattooing(temporary piece),publishing books and non-other than doing origamies


Well here it is:

~I am in charge of tribal art tattooing

~JASDEEP>doing great wordings
~De Kay(DHINIESH)He is the only man doing freakin-awesome origamies

~VINOD>writes books about tattooing n a bunch of few more other ones

& this is non other than

~ANTHONY>he is the man to handle the 'SHOP'(the greatest systematic planner management guy)
& together we hav a shop called SOLID INK!!
So yeah!Its so cool~!
Well,we will be havin more photos to be uploaded soon!!
TOODLES!
by-ALEX.W

1 comment:

WinnieLeong said...

wow! its so cool hahahhha
oh ya happy holidays and enjoy ur holiday haha
my blog: xxkhairinexx.blogspot.com

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER