Monday, September 1, 2008

ONE DAY CAMP at ACS(30 August 2008)


Well...


Three of us participated in that camp



We all found it very experiencing and challenging by the activities around


Although all the activities were tough but we will all survive...


And also,this camp,isn't just any other camp,this camp trained all the sousts 01 kinta to be more disciplined and also the metal and physical strength in our own bodies especially when comes to 'COMMANDO COURSE'


All of us learned:

Pitch tents, compass and map reading, (theory and practical), scout staff(tongkat) drills, inter patrol competitions – drills, commando course and rope course.


And,we will also liked to thank all the scoutmasters and leaders incharge:

SCOUTMASTERS:

Mr Lau Wai Fong

Mr Hoh Soon Wen

Mr Lee Tat Lang

Mr Selvin David A. PPT

Mr Chua Kian Meng

Mr Lau Wai Fong

Mr Hoh Soon Wen

Mr Kenny Wong Weng Cheong

Mr Aravind

TROOP LEADERS:

Daryl Yong

Wong Mun Choong

Wong Kah Wei

Kenny Wan


by-ALEX.W


1 comment:

Baby Blur said...

k lar
i know lar
yor
wah
u learn so many things arr
haha
me too very busy arr
nowaday also jarang write blog llor
haha
-winnie-

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER