Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE RETURN OF ARES GALAXY P2P


WELL



Finally!!
Now I got my Ares software back!
It takes me loads of hours just to uninstall and to download the Ares installer all overagain for... quite a few times actually...
I am happy that now, Ares is back online

!OWH, VERY WELL!


You know,
It's been great this few days long! I spend my time like onlining, playing music, blogging, updating and checing my friendster profile just about everyday!

!O.M.G!
Anyway..
It does kill some of my time!*THANK YOU*

I'll be looking forward to update my blog more often if I had sufficient time in my up-coming schooling days!

I am also will be attending for a Mooncake Festival Party held by my Ma's company this saturday!I hope that it'll be a blast! *WheeeeeesS!*
Do give my some creative ideas to spice up my outfit for that day!
Thanks!

Well till then!


__PARAMORE__
BRAND NEW EYES
COMING OUT IN STORES
___29th SEPTEMBER 2009___


*DON'T MISS IT OUT*






ToodelssS~
By Alex.W

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER