Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL




Well, it is the third day of Raya today!(22nd of September 2009)
!SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
For the past two days..
My relatives came back form Penang! They came back with their cute baby daughters!
*So cute!*
and they love Michael Jackson songs!
Its cool~
I texted quite a number of people during the first day or Raya.
I recieved only 4 replies T-T

Anyway..

I stood up late on the first day of Raya!
Accompanied my relatives for supper at 12.30 am!
Take that! and umm...We all had the worst supper in our lives from that sucked up Roti Canai store...


My MEEEEEEEEEEEE GORENGGGGGGGGG!
Damn salty XD

Well..moving on now..
You know, Ipoh town was seriously jammed up with tonnes of traffic and people!
We had a cruise around Ipoh on the second day of Raya..It was conjested!
Whooo!!

And the newly renovated FUH SAN Dim Sum shop..*uhh.. I wonder why are they so many people going there to have their meals?They still wait for places although it was damn bloody full!
GOD!*
Owh well..never mind =)
That day..We went out for the whole day...We took about 15 hours approximately to LEPAK in Ipoh town XD

We all enjoyed ourselfs there!


ToodlessS~!

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER