Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tragedy! PURE TRAGIC TREAGEDY!


On the starting of the second day of the month of October 2009,
..Something bitter and deeply unwanted happened..

The devastating collapse of a row of shop houses near a petrol station in Fair Park, Ipoh here had swallowed two lives of two innocent Malay men who were or even still, are best friends whom were waiting in a queue at the double lane for the traffic lights.

The incident occured approximately 10.20p.m.-10.30p.m.++
My family and I were lucky enough to call it a close shave that momment when later, we heard from the late night news knowing that,that night, a nightmare fall happened where we actually drove along he route!

I was after my Malay classes form Kampung Simee housing estate and they came to fetch me back home.
Flashing back to call it a narrow escape it was pretty sure is!


*May all of us will be blessed form this life-threatening disaster*
*All the souls may rest in peace*
..Our symphaties..

I hope that the Ipoh building concil departments will improve the quality of the buildings here
Thank you.


Form-Alex WHP

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER