Monday, October 11, 2010

WHEN I FEEL FRUSTRATED


Bad vibes kicked in after feeling that you're utterly done
But in reality is, you are still standing
just standing
like an idiot

perhaps a fool as well

For me,
I am always frustrated and depressed and everything
Doesn't matter anyway..
I live with it perhaps?

Well,
Paramore kicks in if I'm in that shit
'That's What You Get' just seems to suite
'Hallelujah' falls into place too
No doubt,
'Whoa' and 'Careful' are listed as well
Falling asleep after hearing 'Careful' in instrumental
Not Forgetting
'Emergency'

Rob Thomas flew by as well
'Ever The Same' sets me back
'Someday' and 'Her Diamonds' pieced me up eventually
Not leaving out
'This Is How A Heartbreaks' and 'Mocking Bird' as well

SIGHS

Tracks save lives
But whatever I do
Ain't getting me to anywhere though
Perhaps I'm just a fool
I'm born to be one?



-BY, WHP-
God Bless




No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER