Monday, November 15, 2010

FRIENDS, OR EVEN MORE THAN FRIENDS- BE GONE


'Friends come and go'
-Julian Voo
[What he said before was all true after all]

'Where did I go wrong, I'd lost a friend'
- The Fray
[How To Save A Life]

'She is a diamond, I'm a stone' ,
'We all want something else'
-Good Charlotte
[Something Else]

'I'd never saw it coming'
-Paramore
[When It Rains]

'That we'd give up, you said we'd have enough'
-Jewel
[Again And Again]

'Nothing's real'
-Kelly Clarkson
[Sober]

'Can you see me, and I see you'
-The Friday Night Boys
[Permanent Heartbreak]

'Are you gone and on to someone new?'
-Foo Fighters
[The Best Of You]

These songwords stated above said it all.

Some time before, they were your friends, companions, buddies, etc.
Just so you know,
They were gone one day, not being in their afterlife
but
A simple text message says it all
A phone call or a voice mail that ends life-long friendship ties

Am I that wrong to live or something?
-----Questions set in-----

Why are they avoiding me?
What did i do?
Where am I to blame on?
etc.

From my heart,
I'm always asking myself-

What had changed or influenced you?
ME


If it is so,
I'd be better off dead
Everything I see is YOU, YOU and more of YOU all over pages, stuff, walls, etc

What's left for me?
Broken promises, lost aims, misery chills and featherweight companies


-Fall In Love or Fall In Hate-





-BY,WHP-
God Bless

3 comments:

superduperhairi ;) said...

If there is one thing I can share with you is to,

Never live for others,live for yourself.

It might sounds rather cruel and selfish, yet its for the best. Youll end up heartbroken in this cruel world my man if youre being too dependable towards something.

Quoted from a friend of mine;

" In this life, there is no such thing as TRUE friends.. Only people who wants to see you fall and fail while they stands and emerge glory! "

(:

Evening Scapes said...

=) Thank you

superduperhairi ;) said...

Although,not to say all firends are bad hehe :P Its depend on what type of that person is (:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER