Monday, December 6, 2010

A DAY OUT WITH MOM - SUNDAY 5th DEC 2010


My initial


It was Sunday
Mom and I went to shop

We went to Parade that day
Dad fetched us there

God
Mom was so crazy that da
y
After lunch at Kenny Rogers,
We went into Parkson
She shopped like there is no tomorrow or something

We spent hours in Hush Puppies department


I have to be with her for so long
She can't really make up her mind or anythi
ng
So
Both of us waited for dad to come and he settle
d everything flat


All items form Hush Puppies only

UH

*A dog bone key chain for a free- gift i
tem

UH


That day was so so tiring due to long hours of standing

Well,
I went out scouting alone for a short while
and
Without hesitation,
I bought myself a pair of flats for my advanced Christmas treat

Trust me,
It was bloody expensive







-BY, WHP-
God Bless

1 comment:

superduperhairi ;) said...

Boy,I know how you felt like XD
Going out with girls can be pretty tiring I must say. ESPECIALLY if going out with mom AND sister -.- double the pain LOL. I always like mother,when are we going back? I already felt tired. And then,she and my sister said, "Chill la." LOLOL.My mom is awesome like that xD

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER