Monday, December 13, 2010

YOUR SINGAPORE, MY SINGAPORE, WORLD'S UNIQUELY SINGAPORE


Well,
Finally I'm back from Singapore

It was all great
I spent most of my time there alone
Parents left after the first day of tour to Universal Studios Sg.
So
I was by myself wandering around streets of Singapore everyday


Let's summarize things up, shall we?

I really enjoyed Singapore's night life

There are tonnes of activities going on after dark

The most enjoyable time for me was when I walked around streets of Singapore during midnight
Took a cab, arrived at Stamford's Place then headed towards Clarke Quay

Looked of my uncle
Went to his working place, TCC - The Coffee Connoisseur
It was loaded with alot of visitors and guests
It was all packed

Well, the coffee was all great and simply decent
We had some fine- dining meals as well
Cakes were listed as the top selling products after their franchise coffee menu

-Chocolate Confession
-Chocolate Devotion

These two cakes are always on top demand
ALL HOMEMADE, PURE CHOCOLATE

Both of us talked and dined till late night


One thing though,
I realised that I was like the only kid walking through Clarke Quay late at night

Well, after that
I went for a Bungee ride
It was wicked

MY GOD

After the ride, I headed back to my suite about 3 a.m
It was a great great night

*I did the same thing again for the following nights as well

  • I'll keep you guys posted soon
  • More uploads in a bit as well


-BY, WHP-
God Bless

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER