Monday, July 13, 2009

Are You FAITHFUL?=)


Hey!!=)

On the 13th of July,
My English Language teacher,Mr. Maheswaran entered our class.He came in a decided to teach us an interesting topic yet an infulenced topic..
It is about Peer Pressure.

Most of us found it interesting because...well, most of them now are growing up living in a exciting teenage life...
But I found myself in resentment when my teacher discussed that particular topic..
He talked about some great times during his teenage life =)

Well, here, I would like to share it out some of it from Mr. Mahes and frm me!
Let's settle here,
There are wide differences between girls and guys from alot of aspects,

As you can see, the people who knows me...I am actually not a giving type of person... I believe in faith and trustworthy of others and I really really cherish the friendship bonds around my friends!=)

*Girls please take note=)

This is very true. Please believe! I hav been through this and i believed others too, cause Mr. Mahes have been through this! Guys are very faithful to have a girl beside. This is like in a realtionship. The love from a guy's heart towards a girl that loves him is different than the love for his family. On the other hand, girls are more open to the surroundings. They are more confident and determined towards sucess in realtionships. It is very true =)

The First Love is the most unforgetable moment in a person's life espcially for a guy. Sometimes for a guy, God give us a tough call to answer and to accept eventhough you refused to.
If you are a guy, you'll definately remember the fist love until the day that you die! It is a very painful experience when i got my first love untied =) It's unbarable until today..Just smile =)

Nowadays, people, majority of them don't sit and wait but some after broke up, guys will do anything for his ex-girlfrend=) -Guys buy roses and stuff just to get back into their relationship..but some, they prefer to sit back in a corner n fade themselves away. Normally,these kinds of guys who are fulled with misery..people around will never understand what are they going through=)


-When a heart breaks, it don't breakeven-
>The Script<
---------------------------------------------------
-Take time to realise-
>Colbi Calliat<


This post doesn't mean that everyone will hav the same thing and their relationship will be devastated.=) Good luck n keep on going!
Well thats all for now. I have been depressed with broken dreams and desire from my first love.
From all of these that I've posted, I personally been through from my own experiences =)
I just want to let you know that,

I still love you. =)



God bless n Hallelujah.


by-Alex.W

No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER