Thursday, February 5, 2009

OWH WELL =)


!!OWH MY GOD!!


Its like ages since I've not updated my blog.
Well, its been quite a while now...


We are finding out topics to post in this very blog actually..
Took alot of suggestions...Ahhh...


Topics that we've suggested:

1-SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT:

~Looking for campaigns and stuff to preserve and conserve our Mother Nature.

~Finding alternatives eg. fossil fuels is one of many ways to prevent it from extinction.

2-GROOVE THE BEAT IN MUSIC:

~Let your body flow towards the music era like never before with great songs and music.

~It enspiries us to rock it out for some ideas and feelings *SHOW THE WAY THAT YOU DO IT*

3-PEOPLE'S SUGGESTIONS:

~Well,this i find it out great cause I love to know what it contain in others' minds!

~The way of communicating and understanding are tested and absorbed to digest what is inside their minds of all the people surrounding us!



Well, we hope to get some feedback from yu guys!
Do give us some suggestions on this! Thank you all!


Peace and God bless~


by-ALEX.W

3 comments:

Baby Blur said...

wah, u draw ga
haha
nw mai comment u lor
hai yo
my blog arr
hate it
haha

Evening Scapes said...

fuhh...macam mana lu tau i lukis? xD

ahhhh kk xD

PandaEyes95 said...

well....
this seems a bit late for this...
but...
Why not try some of my suggestions...
maybe u should consider writing some poems, or short shories, or long stories... or comics... or transform this blog into an online art gallery...
i dunno...

OR...

VISIT MY BLOG AND GIVE SOME COMMENTS!!

that is all...

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER