Thursday, October 7, 2010

ROB THOMAS- SUMMER ARTIST OF 2010


Rob Tomas,
5-time Grammy winner.
From MATCHBOX 20
Debuted his first SOLO album back in 2005
Known for his few BEST selling singles:

This Is How A Heart Breaks ,
Ever The Same

The newest record of Rob, Cradle song
Featured tracks:
SOMEDAY , HER DIAMONDS , CRADLESONG
Release date: June 30, 2009

Track listings-
1. Her Diamonds
2. Gasoline
3. Give Me The Meltdown
4. Someday
5. Mockingbird
6. Real World '09
7. Fire On The Mountain
8. Hard On You
9. Still Ain't Over You
10. Natural
11. Snowblind
12. Wonderful
13. Cradlesong
14. Getting Late

A very soothing alternative rock compilation album about his experiences and his past
mainly his mother.
He wrote most of the songs in this record partially in the theme of diseases.

Rob's mom suffered form CANCER when he was 13 years of age.
It is a great pleasure to dedicated this album to his beloved mother with pride.

For further inquiries,
www.robthomasmusic.com
has it all

!ENJOY!
~
SELF-COMPILED BY,WHP-
God Bless



No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER