Friday, December 3, 2010

FIRST DAY OF TUITION - FORM 4 LIFE IS APPROACHING


Well,
To be honest with you,
Yesterday's class was all cool

One thing though,
I didn't know that the Form 4 and the Form 5 students had a combined class together yesterday

It was quite packed yesterday

Well,
It is so nice to see back those familiar faces again

CALVIN CHEW
WEH HUAI
JUN SHENG
*08172
ONG WAI TENG
TAN JING EE


It has been quite awhile since I've heard Mr. Alferd's voice and hear his laughter and
not leaving out,
his face

There were some 'quotes' by him yesterday,
  • YOU WAS
  • 1 MARKS
I just can't help myself from giggling from that very moment he said those phrases
What a day I had yesterday

'NICE SEEING YOU GUYS BACK'

-BY, WHP-
God Bless



No comments:

I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER I'M SOBER